SUNBURNT!
havent been online for two days!
well i have loads of pictures to post, but shant post them here.=D
-last friday
did ushering for the environmental science conference with the sec 2 BOM. Was quite fun! We kept eating non stop. Talked alot too! It was really nice being with the other monitresses. And we discussed about the games for the family day trip to the Botanic Gardens. -monday-
COUNCIL ELECTIONS. It wasn't really well down, I guess. The audience was quite restless. But cross my fingers and pray for the best(: after that was strings ensemble lunchtime concert. Total CRAP. Got scolded by Mr Sze after the concert. It was quite bad. Not alot of people were looking at him. Me included! I kept getting lost.): have to practice more.. Then Captain's Ball tournament. Not bad! But I got sunburnt! Imagine.. I didnt even play, just standing at the side keeping score, and now my face hurts. XD Anyway our team did well! Won everyone except 208, and lost to 2/1 during semis, but it's okay! Everyone tried their best! And yumei's face was really really red after the match. Then had council games. Rained halfway, but we continued playing anyway. Went home at 2 plus.. I think I fell asleep..
-tues-
Botanic Gardens! Was really hot. We didnt know where to go, so the whole class walked a huge round around the garden. There were some bee-looking things and me and vicki were like shrieking when anyone came near us, while yonghui gave us a Look. Haha! Walked through the Evolution Path(?) so cool! then saw a squirrel (: found the rest of the sec twos at the area beside the symphony lake. Played dog and bone, with Mrs See giving us math equations! Haha. Then everyone sort of seperated. I played Ice and Water with some of the people, but we got tired of running, so decided to go eat! Ate alot of junk food. Then played Marco Polo with Weiying Sipei Angela Kaihui etc. So bad they were teasing weiying:P then I went to look for Vanessa, Rouhui, Vicki and Tiffany and we started talking. Saw some people from other school taking pictures of a Cacausian(?) child. That girl was so cute! Then went to play captain's ball with a huge gang of people from our class plus congrui. So fun! Played poisonball after that. Im quite bad at itXD slacked around after that. Then took BOM photos!! So fun haha.
Hanged around in class, supposedly to do props, but in the end I fell asleep in the chair. Then rushed off for cca, leaving Vanessa and gang to do the props. Thanks people!! muacks (:
only about 10 people went for cca. Poor Marissa was Mr Sze's "main target" haha=D Then Mr Sze learnt about choral nite and stuff and people who are going to miss practice, so he cancelled tmr's practice! That means I dont have to go to school tmr(:(:
-today-
Went to school for audi rehersal. Mr Tang was quite pissed with us and Vanessa was quite sad. Then we rehearsed and I went home. In the afternoon went with my mum to Causeway Point. I cut my hair!!!! SO SHORT. haha and cute too:P
I can't wait for the holidays, but Im dreading the announcement of the streams and everything, because I know that I'm going to get horrible results..(: but the holidays are coming! Can watch more concerts and performances! Im going to try to watch all the Choral nite performances! Anyone wants to come? =D=D
well i have loads of pictures to post, but shant post them here.=D
-last friday
did ushering for the environmental science conference with the sec 2 BOM. Was quite fun! We kept eating non stop. Talked alot too! It was really nice being with the other monitresses. And we discussed about the games for the family day trip to the Botanic Gardens. -monday-
COUNCIL ELECTIONS. It wasn't really well down, I guess. The audience was quite restless. But cross my fingers and pray for the best(: after that was strings ensemble lunchtime concert. Total CRAP. Got scolded by Mr Sze after the concert. It was quite bad. Not alot of people were looking at him. Me included! I kept getting lost.): have to practice more.. Then Captain's Ball tournament. Not bad! But I got sunburnt! Imagine.. I didnt even play, just standing at the side keeping score, and now my face hurts. XD Anyway our team did well! Won everyone except 208, and lost to 2/1 during semis, but it's okay! Everyone tried their best! And yumei's face was really really red after the match. Then had council games. Rained halfway, but we continued playing anyway. Went home at 2 plus.. I think I fell asleep..
-tues-
Botanic Gardens! Was really hot. We didnt know where to go, so the whole class walked a huge round around the garden. There were some bee-looking things and me and vicki were like shrieking when anyone came near us, while yonghui gave us a Look. Haha! Walked through the Evolution Path(?) so cool! then saw a squirrel (: found the rest of the sec twos at the area beside the symphony lake. Played dog and bone, with Mrs See giving us math equations! Haha. Then everyone sort of seperated. I played Ice and Water with some of the people, but we got tired of running, so decided to go eat! Ate alot of junk food. Then played Marco Polo with Weiying Sipei Angela Kaihui etc. So bad they were teasing weiying:P then I went to look for Vanessa, Rouhui, Vicki and Tiffany and we started talking. Saw some people from other school taking pictures of a Cacausian(?) child. That girl was so cute! Then went to play captain's ball with a huge gang of people from our class plus congrui. So fun! Played poisonball after that. Im quite bad at itXD slacked around after that. Then took BOM photos!! So fun haha.
Hanged around in class, supposedly to do props, but in the end I fell asleep in the chair. Then rushed off for cca, leaving Vanessa and gang to do the props. Thanks people!! muacks (:
only about 10 people went for cca. Poor Marissa was Mr Sze's "main target" haha=D Then Mr Sze learnt about choral nite and stuff and people who are going to miss practice, so he cancelled tmr's practice! That means I dont have to go to school tmr(:(:
-today-
Went to school for audi rehersal. Mr Tang was quite pissed with us and Vanessa was quite sad. Then we rehearsed and I went home. In the afternoon went with my mum to Causeway Point. I cut my hair!!!! SO SHORT. haha and cute too:P
I can't wait for the holidays, but Im dreading the announcement of the streams and everything, because I know that I'm going to get horrible results..(: but the holidays are coming! Can watch more concerts and performances! Im going to try to watch all the Choral nite performances! Anyone wants to come? =D=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home